Make an Appointment
To make an appointment, please book online or else call Carmen-Gloria Urrejola at +1 617-323-3370.
Give a Massage Gift Certificate
Ask us about our gift certificates! Perfect for birthdays, the holidays and other special occasions.
Appointment Cancellation Policy and Related Fees
While no fees will be incurred for cancellations or appointment changes that have been made a full 24 hours *before* your appointment, please note the following important policies regarding cancellations, no shows and late arrivals:
- Cancellation of appointments with less than 24 hours notice will automatically incur a charge of 50% of the full fee for the scheduled service.
- No shows will be billed in full for the scheduled service.
- Late arrivals will also be billed for the full amount of time that was booked for the scheduled service; the fee will not be reduced or prorated based on a shorter appointment length caused by late arrival.
- It is your responsibility to arrive on time for your appointments.
- If you need to cancel your appointment or make any changes to your appointment time, please do so a minimum of 24 hours in advance in order to avoid obligation of payment for related fees.
To change your appointment, please call Muscular Therapy of West Roxbury at (617) 323-3370 during business hours. Or, if you have made your appointment through my online booking service, you may cancel online up to one day before the appointment. To retrieve the link for online cancellation, please refer to your appointment confirmation email.